Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Guilty!

I am on vacation and guilty as charged for not running 12 Miles this past weekend. I did however, run everday since Saturday, so far. (Guilt is trying to get me to run again today). Saturday, was a run on the beach with the BF's dad. He is a hard core runner and so we went 15 minutes out and then run back. It was about 31 minutes of running. The slant of the sand irritated my IT Band but I toughed it out.

Sunday, was a killer from BF's dad. He takes me to the development next to where we're staying and off for 10 minutes easy and then sprint intervals on the side streets. It ended up being 6 sprints of varying lengths.

Monday, I was on my own for a 2.5 mile run. Yesterday, was a 4.5 mile run.

I know boring. Not much to report but I'm on vacation. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment